We are always looking for hard working, energetic people who are not afraid to get a little dirty.
About the position: We remove unwanted items from inside businesses, homes, backyards and properties. It can be very dirty and hot at times. There are times that heavy lifting is required. Most Saturdays are required. We also do local moving services. Following are some requirements for working for us:
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Management/Leadership experience a plus
- Must be able to problem solve on the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Junk Removal: Heavy lifting and removal of junk (i.e. couch, mattress, appliances, yard waste, etc.) from business, residential, and government sites
- Moving: Must be able to load and wrap items in truck for safe transport to the destination, then unload safely.
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist and lift for 6 to 8 hours a day or more
- Long periods of lifting, carrying, and moving furniture, appliances, and other household goods.
- Some jobs are in basements or outdoors, which may get dirty.
- Safe operation of dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must know how to use power tools, hand tools, sawzall, Leaf blower, sledge hammers, etc.
If you would like to be considered for a driver position, you must be 21 years old and have a clean driving recored for the past 5 years.